dont be a fucking music snob holy crap some people like the beatles others like nicki minaj like shut the fuck up theyre just different types of noises ur not superior for liking one and not the other
*VIOLENTLY TRIES TO SING ALL THE FALL OUT BOY SONGS AT THE END OF WHAT A CATCH, DONNIE AT THE SAME TIME*
how many times do doctors need to confirm that lack of sleep is physically and emotionally harming high school students because of how early they have to be up before someone will give enough of a shit about these kids’ health to actually change something
"I thought I loved you, it was just how you looked in the light."
Hum Hallelujah ~ Fall Out Boy
mainstream tumblr feminism may have many glaring faults but it has bred an army of teenage girls who understand the common ways that misogyny is reinforced in society and who know that they’re better off loving their fellow woman than fighting with her and that’s actually pretty damn revolutionary
Tumblr's loving and respecting community
- Tumblr: Racism is horrible!
- user: yeah! it is!
- tumblr: POC are mistreated!
- user: yeah! it's so horrible!
- tumblr: White people are horrible!
- user: YEA- wait.....
- tumblr: I HATE WHITE PEOPLE
- user: wait what
- tumblr: THEY ALL SUCK
- user: i.......uh..
- tumblr: Women are important.
- user: oh! yes! they are!
- tumblr: no matter what shape size or color!
- user: yeah! youre all wonderful and great!
- tumblr: men are pigs!
- user: wait.......
- tumblr: WE SHOULD TREAT THEM ALL LIKE IDIOTS
- user: but-
- tumblr: THEYRE ALL THE SAME.
- user: but wait-
- tumblr: Trans people are mistreated....
- user: yeah...they are....
- tumblr: its sick how people hurt them
- user: that is sick. There's nothing wrong with trans people.
- tumblr: Cis people are all horrible killers
- user: but...but they're-
- tumblr: fucking cis scum
- user: you know....i dont feel comfortable with this
- tumblr: what do you mean
- user: well you're kind of bullying people-
- tumblr: ITS NOT BULLYING
- user: but-
- tumblr: WE HAVE TO BE OPRESSED EVERY DAY. SO WE'RE ALLOWED TO CALL YOU NAMES
- user: i dont think that's how that works-
- tumblr: OOOOOOH YOU POOR OPRESSED WHITE CIS PERSON! YOU HAVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!
- user: thats not what i meant-
- tumblr: DID WE HURT YOUR POOR LITTLE BABY FEELINGS
- user: you're insulting-
- tumblr: YOU DONT GET AN OPINION
- user: .............
- tumblr: by the way we love everybody! never bully! no hate! loving community! :)
I don’t know about a motto to sum up entirely who I am, but one thing I’ve always lived by, and people try and convince me out of it, and I just don’t believe in it is, I’ve never been a dater. I’ve never gone on true dates before. Really, with anyone. I’ve had a few boyfriends before but I’ve never truly just gone on random dates. When people ask why, I’ve always said I feel like dates are like interviews, and I refuse to be romantically employed.
(Source: hollandrodensource, via eashtonirwin)
"I love that scene. Because it feels like no time has passed, even though a year has passed…It was as if we hadn’t seen each other for a year." - Andrew Garfield
(Source: claryherondales, via ashtnirwnz)